- News & Events
- Education and Training News
Education and Training News
By Executive Officer | Posted: Wednesday July 11, 2018
See what's coming up
Trainee Education Events
- Introduction to Endoscopy Course 12 December 2018 Auckland Clinical Skills Centre. To register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance
- IBD Symposium 20-21 July Rydges Hotel Wellington
- Hepatitis C Summit 2018 - this is the second Hep C summit sponsored by AbbVie with Hon Dr David Clark and Dr Homie Razavi ( Centre for Disease Analysis, USA) as keynote speakers
- You can register by clicking on the below
invitation or by the following link using HEPCSUMMIT as the registration code
Share your experiences about your Fellowship - NZSG are creating an active fellow database to improve awareness of fellowship and junior consultant roles in NZ and internationally. If you want to contribute let us know
- Where did you go on fellowship, and would you be happy to be contacted to share your experience with interested registrars?
- Does your department have a fellowship or junior consultant role available? How do you intend on advertising this and how would trainees contact you if they were intererested?