- News & Events
- Events we thought you'd like to know about in 2023
Events we thought you'd like to know about in 2023
By NZ Gastro Office | Posted: Monday January 30, 2023
The Exec would like to let members know with COVID restrictions almost non-existent anymore there are face to face meetings happening locally and around the world
Here are the meetings the Executive Officer has been made aware of.
NZSG will be hosting several events and training courses in 2023 including:
Keep an eye out for announcements in future panui and on the news/event page of the NZSG website.
- The12th Asian Pacific Topic
Conference (APTC) 2023 on Gut Microbiota August 19th & 20th (in conjunction with the GUT 2023) Lumpur, Malaysia
- GUT 2023 The Annual Scientific Meeting of the
Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology & Hepatology on August 18th to 20th Lumpur, Malaysia MSGH | GUT 2023
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia AGW September 8 to 9 Sydney Australia Landing page - GESA AGW
- World Congress of International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, and Oncologists 9 to12 September Verona Italy IASGO – IASGO Verona 2022
- Korea Digestive Disease Week 2023 KDDW 2023 16 to
18 November Seoul, in Seoul, Korea KDDW 2023
- Asian Pacific Digestive Week Dec 6 to 9 Bangkok Thailand Asian Pacific Digestive Week Federation (APDWF) (apdwcongress.org)
- Crohns and Colitis Congress 25 to 27 January 2024 Las Vegas
- Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver March 27 to 31 2024 Kyoto Japan www.apasl2024kyoto.org
The WGO Event Calander came be found here for further international events.
Have we missed something? If you know of an event, please let our Executive Officer, April-Mae know at email@example.com