- News & Events
- NZSG Small Research Grants 2020
NZSG Small Research Grants 2020
By Executive Officer | Posted: Thursday October 15, 2020
This year we have received a record number of applications for Small Research Grants and are very pleased to have awarded grants to the following individuals
- Angharad Hurley who received $5,000 for her research on "Assessment
of direct costs attributed to the clinical management of children with
inflammatory bowel disease."
- Jacqui Keenan who received $3,190 for her research on "Investigating
a role for mucus in gastrointestinal barrier function."
- Ashok Raj who received $5,000 for his work on "A pilot study of gastric microbiome in weight loss response to bariatric surgery."
- Thomas Mules who received $5,000 for his research on "Testing Helicobacter pylori Antibiotic Resistance from Rapid
Urease Test Gastric Tissue – Does it Work and can it inform health care