- News & Events
- Crohn's & Colitis Professional Membership Programme
Crohn's & Colitis Professional Membership Programme
By CCNZ | Posted: Saturday February 23, 2019
Crohn’s & Colitis New Zealand Charitable Trust (CCNZ) was established in early 2010 to respond to the needs of Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
We promote public and professional awareness of IBD, its risks and
treatment. We support IBD research in New Zealand to find better
therapies and, ultimately, a cure. To support our network and patients
effectively and efficiently support service delivery is imperative.
Crohn’s & Colitis New Zealand is launching a new programme in 2019,
to allow closer support between professionals working in the medical
industry and our organisation. Annual membership of the Crohn’s &
Colitis New Zealand Professional Membership Programme costs $282.00 a
year. Anyone who becomes an affiliated member of the Crohn’s &
Colitis New Zealand Professional Membership Programme will gain the
- Feel good factor – you will be helping to support something we are all
passionate about – making lives more liveable for those with IBD
- Participation in the National IBD Care Working Group where appropriate
- Have input into the work we do on your behalf to bring a
multidisciplinary and proactive approach to IBD diagnosis and care
- Opportunity to contribute to our mandate for change – you tell us
what’s needed and what’s important to you!
- Recognition of your professional service on our website and various
social media campaigns as a valuable partner of CCNZ
- Access to research commissioned by CCNZ and an opportunity to
- You will be making a valuable contribution to Camp Purple Live and
#retreatpurpleNZ – 25% of every membership will be donated to support
these essential events.
- Opportunity to be a guest speaker or contribute your skills to our
- Opportunity to contribute to our twice-yearly newsletter
- Certificate of recognition to show you are a valued partner of CCNZ
who is providing a recognized support service for those living daily
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to become
an affiliated Member of our Professional Membership Programme.