NZSG cohosted its 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting with the NZNO Gastroenterology Nurses' College in December 2023. We would like to thank our many sponsors who helped make this event possible. Our delegates enjoyed meeting with sponsor representatives and attending presentations hosted by sponsors. A big thank you to:
Olympus is passionate about creating customer-driven solutions for the medical sector. For over 100 years, Olympus has been pioneering innovations that elevate the standard of healthcare throughout the patient pathway. Olympus’ mission to help people everywhere fulfill their desires, curiosities, dreams, ambitions, and lives, forms a philosophy called True to Life and complements its purpose of making people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular, Metabolism & Retina; Immunology; Infectious Diseases & Vaccines; Neuroscience; Oncology; and Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Boston Scientific for sponsoring the coffee cart
- C.R Kennedy NZ Ltd. for sponsoring the fun run and walk
- Celltrion for sponsoring the lanyard and name badge
- Medtronic for sponsoring the pocket programme
- Pharmaco for sponsoring the conference app
- Steris New Zealand for sponsoring sanitisation stations
- Takeda for sponsoring the juice bar
- Douglas Pharmaceuticals for sponsoring catering for Day 2
- Fresenius Kabi for sponsoring catering for Day 1
- Roche for sponsoring the Young Investigator Liver Award.