Introduction to Endoscopy Course
The course for Wednesday, 21 February 2024 is full. We are accepting applications for our next course to be held later in the year.
- Venue: Olympus in Albany Auckland
- Fee: NZD $1500.00
Introduction to Endoscopy is a one-day course designed for entry-level endoscopists and will cover the information and technical skills for learning basic gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
- Understanding the endoscope
- Setting up an endoscopy room
- Understanding electrocautery
- Sedation and monitoring
- Hands-on introduction to endoscopic devices
- Endoscopy simulator training
To apply please complete the application form and submit.
Once a place on the course is confirmed attendees are required to complete e-learning modules prior to the start of the course.
Please also provide a reference from your prospective endoscopy trainer/director which can be sent to email@example.com.