NZSG Train The Trainer Course
We will be holding our first Train the Trainer Course for 2024 on Saturday the 2nd and Sunday the 3rd of March in Dunedin.
- WHEN: March 1st and 2nd - CANCELLED
We apologise for having to cancel this course. We will be looking at alternate dates in June.
- The core faculty for the Train the Colonoscopy Trainer courses are Drs Jim Brooker and Russell Walmsley.
- The first day is learning theory and practical use of models and teaching techniques.
- The second day is hands-on Colonoscopy teaching and critiquing.
- There is pre-reading and work to between the two days.
- Candidates should be actively involved in teaching colonoscopy and ideally a pair from any one facility, i.e. a surgical and gastroenterological trainer to allow us to maximise the benefit to the facility.
- There will be equal places for surgical and medical trained endoscopy trainers. Our preference is for pairs of surgical and medical delegates from the same Endoscopy Unit.
- Places limited to 6 for each course.
To enroll for future courses please complete the application form
The fee for the course is $2000
If you have questions regarding the course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org